Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Celebrate Earth Day by Greening Your Air!


In honor of Earth day this Sunday, I thought I would share the wealth and tell y’all about wonderful little company called Green Your Air.  It’s run by one of my favorite mommy bloggers, Maryam, over at milkfriendly and her friend, and SAHM, Jennifer. If you haven’t checked out milkfriendly you should, Maryam makes breastfeeding SUPER fashionable!   Green Your Air is all about making the air inside your house cleaner with plants.  I found out via their website that the air inside your house can be 10 times MORE polluted than outside and that the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) ranks indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 threats to public health.  YIKES!!! Well, that is where these plants over at Green Your Air come in.  They don’t just sell any plant; each one has been proven by NASA scientists for get rid of at least 1 chemical.   I am sure you are thinking this must be a MASSIVE plant in order to do that.  But you, dear reader, would be incorrect. Womp womp.  They range from medium sized to mini sized, like fit on your counter mini sized! These plants are just as cute and fashionable as the outfits Maryam puts together on milkfriendly.  I not only love the concept, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pots. Did I mention I LOVE the pots??  They come in some awesome and unique colors and have great designs. Check out the pictures below. 





 How adorable are those!??  So…with all of this said, Maryam and Jennifer would like to offer ALL of you readers 20 % off your entire order through Sunday by simply entering EARTHDAY at the checkout.  Oh, and I guess I should mention that along with 20% off of your order, everyone gets a small packet of Daisy seeds.  Of course, coming from Green Your Air you know these Daisies aren’t just the typical ones.  These remove both benzene and trichloroethylene from the air.  I can personally tell you that I am at least ordering the Mini Fortis Trio. (the 3 small ones that are pictured above)  The Individual Mini Florere may be just too cute to pass up, so I most likely will be enjoying those.  I will take pictures of these cute little plants when I get them in!  So, celebrate Earth Day by greening up your house a bit with some of these cute plants! 

*Discount ends Sunday the 22nd. Orders placed by Friday the 20th will be sent out on Monday the 23rd and any orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on Tuesday the 24th. We are only able to ship plants within the mainland US.

No comments:

Post a Comment