Wednesday, December 14, 2011

NEW stuff!!!

Hey readers, as you may have noticed I started a facebook page!!! It was a little overdue, but better late than never.  I am working on some new pages to add that I think y'all will love.  I am putting up my go to herbal remedy packet that I received from Earth-n-Herbs in Grand Coteau. I am also making a page for BLW recipes that includes information on how to go about it and THE babyled weaning book. I will also be including some videos of on of Audrey's friend, Amelia Fournerat. So.....be on the lookout for new pages along with new posts.  Thanks again for all of the facebook love.  I will leave you with an adorable video. It speaks for itself. Enjoy!



Sorry for the slow talk I am videoing and making the signs! Oh and sorry for the disastrous house! I would blame it on Audrey but that is not totally true!



No comments:

Post a Comment