Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary to us

Hey guys so....I figured everyone else has Wordless Wednesday so I will do Photo Friday!  Since today is me and Carlo's 5th year anniversary it's our wedding photos and some from our honeymoon in Thailand!  ENJOY! :-)


right after Carlo proposed. May 21st (our birthday) 2005
balcony on Bourbon st. during our bachelor/bachelorette party
bridal portrait
the bridal party

showing off my garter
Carlo waiting for me
walking down the aisle
at the altar during mass
view of the WTC in New  Orleans, reception was on the 30th floor, the Plimsoll Club
the Versailles room
first dance to Nat King Cole's The Very Thought of You
he's so dashing! :-)
cake pulls!
cake smash!
dancing to Shout!
leaving to second line
before hopping in our carriage
lucky bells that hang around the temple in Chiang Mai

the last floating market in Thailand

the best part of the trip! Riding the elephants! :-)

our baby elephant! :-)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment