Saturday, January 14, 2012

Be thankful for the bad days

I write tonight with a heavy heart.  Tripp Roth passed away this morning from EB.  He was such a strong little boy and his mom is just as strong.  How awful to know your son will die of a horrible genetic disease and that there is only so much you can do.  Courtney did everything she could for Tripp and essentially watched her son die.  So, with all of that said, Mama's, hold your little ones extra close tonight and be thankful they are with you and healthy.   Be thankful for the bad days, not the good ones.  Your worst days with your little ones were probably some of Tripps best days.  I know for us no nap days are what we consider tough. Since I have been following Courtney's blog, I have truly been able to put into perspective what a "bad" day is. Although I am very sad to hear about Tripp, I am glad the sweet drummer boy is finally at peace,  I personally just found out right before I nursed Audrey and I admit I cried and held her extra tight.  Please say a prayer or simply think of the Roths. My heart goes out to them. Rest in Peace sweet baby Tripp, you are finally EB free. I know you are smiling down upon us while holding your Elmo abd happily drumming.


http://randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com/2012/01/strongest-boy-ill-ever-know.html
  

No comments:

Post a Comment