Friday, April 27, 2012

Life's Perfect Moments



There are few moments that melt my heart and make me love Audrey and my little family more than at night.  Of course, I miss having the whole family in our bedroom.  Due to allergies with Carlo and Audrey, the babies, aka Eli an Eleanor have to sleep in the living room. :-(   
In any case, every night around 10pm Audrey wakes up looking for "nuni".  She nurses and then reaches out to snuggle up to me and lay on my shoulder and cuddle.  {sigh} It gets me every time.  It's so sweet, so adorable, so perfect.  I hate to move or budge, I love having Audrey by my side and Carlo as well.  It has been 4 months, YES, 4 MONTHS, since Carlo slept by me. This was due to his fistula.  I can't tell you how wonderful it is to hold his hand every night.  We have held hands every night while going to sleep since I don't know when,  lets just say WAY back. :-)  Other perfect moments are when Audrey is cutting up before going down for her nap. She nurses, then decides she wants to sing her ABC's.mind you it's letters out of order, part French/part English, and babble; but it's too funny to listen to  I ask her to please put her head on the pillow and go night night, so she does. Meanwhile, I keep my eyes closed so she thinks I am sleeping.  She sees that I am asleep and will pick her head up and give me a kiss then put her head back down on her pillow and go to sleep.  It is the sweetest thing in the world.  Enjoy all of those sweet precious moments while you can and always remember them when the times get rough.  




this is from Christmas but I think it is too cute
this was back in 2010, before I was pregnant.  Carlo surprised me with a kiss so I would smile :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment